Quickly lock, locate, protect and find your computer, tablet or smartphone if it’s ever lost or stolen.
Fact: A laptop/Smart Phone/Tablet is stolen every 53
seconds, while 12,000 laptops disappear every week from U.S. airports
alone. Of all lost laptops, 46% had confidential data and no encryption.
When a device with TriLock Anti-Theft Technology becomes lost or stolen,
it can be remotely disabled. If the device is recovered, it can be
quickly reactivated to normal operation.
- Tracks your device so you can quickly locate it.
- Remotely locks your device to protect personal information.
- Quickly lockdown and locate your lost or stolen devices and the irreplaceable information on them
- Provides theft protection for multiple devices.
- Lets you remotely lockdown your device over the Internet so thieves
and strangers can’t use them or access your personal information.
- Tracks and reports your device’s approximate location in case of loss or theft.
- Easy to use and covers the mobile devices you use to stay connected
- Lets you easily locate and lock your computer, tablet or smartphone from
anywhere, right over the Internet through the TriLockApps website.
- Web-based service is light on resources so it doesn’t slow down your Web browsing or device performance.
- Requires no additional hardware or software to protect Windows® PCs, laptops and Android™ smartphones or tablets.
- Remotely locks your device to protect it and your personal information from prying eyes.
- Won’t slow down your device’s performance or your Web browsing.
- Supports any Windows® PC or laptop, Android™ smartphones or tablets.
- Locate: Tracks and maps the location of your device when anyone uses it so you’ll know if it’s lost or stolen.
- Remote Lockdown: Securely locks your device to prevent strangers from using it or seeing your information.
- Lost Notice: Displays a customizable message to anyone who finds your missing device so you can make arrangements to get it back.
- Web Control: Works securely over the Internet so
you can easily track, locate and lock your devices
anytime, using any Web browser.
- Failure to check: Failure to check in with the central server can trigger a device to disable when a check-in time is missed. The administrator can set system check-in intervals. Upon a missed check-in time, the system is locked down until the user reactivates the system.